This is AJFF, where there will be lots of books for you to enjoy! Blogs such as the Animal Jam Fire Pack, Dream Miner AJ, AJ Sunshine, Animal Jam Nonmember Blog, and the Animal Jam Garden have Proud Authors. Be sure to spread the word, and become a better reader!

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Eloise's Adventure: Portal to Zootopia Chapter One

Hey everybody! Sorry that I haven't been posting. I'm finally going to post my story not with pictures. Also, I'm finally going to post Chapter One for Eloise's Adventure! (If you want to read to prolouge, click here.)

    As Eloise walked out of the local movie theatre with her two best friends Jack and Olivia, she thought "Wow, Zootopia was amazing!" Just then, Jack asked, "What do you guys think of Zootopia? I think that it was awesome!" Eloise replied, "I completely agree, Jack. What do you think of Zootopia, Olivia?" "I think that it is the best Disney movie that I've seen in awhile! It's definitely my favorite movie." The three of them began to walk home, back to their neighborhood.

    On their way, they passed the park, when Eloise said, "I think that we probably have enough time to play around here and stuff for a few minutes." Both of her friends agreed, so that's what they did until Jack's watch beeped 5:15. "Oh sorry, I gotta go," Jack sighed. Olivia looked at him, confused. "Soccer game..." Jack shot an annoyed look at her, then headed towards his house. After he left, Eloise said, "We should probably be going to my house in case my mom needs any help with dinner." "Ya, you're probably right," her friend agreed. With that, the Eloise and Olivia started the short walk to her home.

To be continued on Chapter Two...

No comments:

Post a Comment