This is AJFF, where there will be lots of books for you to enjoy! Blogs such as the Animal Jam Fire Pack, Dream Miner AJ, AJ Sunshine, Animal Jam Nonmember Blog, and the Animal Jam Garden have Proud Authors. Be sure to spread the word, and become a better reader!

Monday, October 3, 2016

Read-Tober Day Two


  • Prologue : I looked at him, fresh blood leaking from his larynx. I bit open his leg and feasted upon his flesh. It tasted wonderful the sweet taste of flesh satisfied my needs. My owners won't suspect a thing. 

I woke up in my bed, the fresh smell of my owner's mush that they force down their throats and soon exits through their other end. Life's interesting isin't it? Soon I will end their lives. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the Read-Tober idea! So creative and cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fang! You are able to write a chapter too. I'm too busy to make a post.

      Delete